How to Raise Your Vibration and be Awesome!
Vibes, or energies can sometimes weigh heavily or make you feel as light as a feather. What does that mean though? Your vibration is basically how your soul's energy operates. Your actions, words, thoughts and feelings help your energy frequency vibrate at different levels. When the things you do make you feel good and help you achieve good things in the world, your vibration moves at a higher frequency. On the other end though when we put things in our bodies, or do things that have a negative impact, we allow ourselves to run at a lower vibrating frequency. So simply put do the things that make you happy and feel fantastic. Do the things that bring good into world. Cut the crap.
Think that vibes or energies are not real? Think about the last time you got a bad feeling from someone talking to you or walked into a room after two people were clearly arguing. It feels tense, awkward and a bunch of adjectives that are no good. Another example? Think of your mentors or heros. Why do you idolize certain people? It may be because how successful they are in life. They are successful, because of the good they put out in the world. They work at their mindset each and every day. They focus on the positive and that helps them achieve their goals and more importantly- their happiness. This is because their vibration is running higher normally.
Now when talking about vibrations, I have mention both ends of the spectrum. Don't mistake me though. No one is at either end of the spectrum on a consistent basis. Life is not that gracious or cruel. Most of the time we run with a mixture of both. Some days our vibration is can be at an all time higher. Other times, it may feel lower than dirt. Most of the time it is a percentage of both. That being said, we have the power to raise our vibration and only we can control our vibes. So let's talk how!
In order to be happy, and fulfilled without doing any harm to someone else, you need to take care of yourself. Both inside and out. This can be tough sometimes or it can be easy, but always start small and move your way up!
When working to raise your vibration, focus on 3 things:
- Your Body
- Your Mind
- Your Soul
All 3 of these work together, so when one is not working at the same frequency it affects the other two. So it's a matter of creating a nice even balance between the three. So here are some ideas for each!
- Foods- Eat good foods and foods that make you feel good. So stop eating junk food on a regular basis as a regular meal. Instead have it like a treat like it is suppose to be.
- Exercise- When you exercise your brain releases chemicals that make you feel happy. You may hate it at first, but you will learn to appreciate it more as you go along.
- Breath work- When practicing different breathing techniques through out the day, you can relieve some stress and feel more calm. When you are stressed out your breathing becomes quicker and come sometimes lead to panic attacks. By practicing breath work you will give yourself something to focus on and hopefully help to calm yourself down.
- Love yourself- When you learn to love yourself you allow yourself to feel good, and you accept yourself. Your vibration goes up when you treat yourself well. When you talk negatively about yourself you will feel low, depressed and downright crappy.
- Hang out with friends and family who are aligned with you- Stick to the ones who will help make you a better person. These are the people who are suppose to matter most to you. And you should matter most to them. If you walk away from spending time with them feeling bad about yourself then they are not the people you should spend most of your time with. Instead try to minimize the time you spend with each other. Remember though that it is a two way street. You should treat them the way you want to be treated.
- Let go of grudges- Take a moment to think about how holding a grudge really makes you feel. Sometimes it's even more frustrating when it doesn't even seem like the other person is affected by it. Even though it is easier said than done, you really should try to let go of grudges. It does nothing but make you stew over negative thoughts and it doesn't do you any good.
- Meditate- Meditation can be a tricky thing to start doing. Sometimes it is frustrating as hell in order to get your mind to shut up for 10 minutes. But once you have mastered it, you will walk out of it feeling more content and happier.
- Create a sacred space- Having a space all to yourself, especially in a full household can be a blessing. It's your place to relax and decompress. Decorate it the way you want it to look and make it your own. Go there when you need to meditate, de-stress, yell, create, appreciate or anything else that will help your soul. Check out this post here on how to create your own sacred space!
- Give- Whether it is time, gifts, or something else, give something to other people without the expectation of receiving something in return. The process of doing something for other people will help to make yourself feel good inside as well.
- Gratitude- One of the best ways to raise your vibration is to appreciate what you have. By voicing your gratitude you are showing that you appreciate what life has to offer you.
Low vibrations are those times when you feel down, ill, negative and about every other crappy feeling you get. Sometimes you are what creates it, and sometimes it's the environment around you. Either way, it's all about how you handle it that makes the difference. Here are somethings to keep an eye out for when it comes to low vibrations
- Energy vampires- Those people who just suck the life right out of you. It may or may not be intentional.
- Junk Food- This makes you feel like crap when you eat too much of it
- Low vibe tv programs- Those shows that give you nightmares, make you sad or upset about the world you should generally stay away from.
- Your ego- It is in our nature to want to be made to feel good. We want the compliments, and the appreciation for tasks that we do. Sometimes we feel like we deserve it and when we don't get it we end up feeling bad about ourselves.
- Gossip- Who doesn't love a good gossip session? Until we are on the other end of it. What may make us feel good at the moment, is definitely not for the good of our soul. Don't contribute and take part in it.
What is your thoughts on vibrations? Are you resonating at a high or low vibration right now? Let me know in the comment section below!
Peace, love and creativity